On April 20th, our 3 best team members and great digital artists have given their presentations at NODE’19 CG & Game Dev Conference.
- Alexey Zayarnyi – “Game Project Risk Reduction Using Effective Prototyping”
- Kirill Fialka – “2D Technical Artist: Overcoming Uncommon 2D Art Challenges”
- Yuri Sysoev – “Game Metrics: The Weapon of a Professional Game Designer”
Apart from uncovering the design and game development hacks, we’ve also been able to do some great knowledge sharing with the conference participants and even introduced a few employment opportunities for those interested in starting a career path at Game-Ace.
You can check out the photos from the conference at our official Program-Ace Facebook page.
We want to thank everybody for visiting the conference, and we are also grateful to NODE’19 for organizing this amazing CG & Game Dev conference in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
19 Organized by 3DMaya UA, in partnership with ZBrush3D, Unity3D, and others, NODE’19 is one of the biggest Computer Graphics and Game Development conferences in CIS.
Game-Ace Creative Studio is a game development division of Program-Ace, headquartered in Eastern Ukraine. Our talented and creative team of designers, artists, producers, programmers, and managers who are focused on crafting addictive games that amaze and excite players and users.
Currently, we focus on:
- Slot game development and slot art creation
- Mobile and instant game development
- Full-cycle AR/VR game development
For any questions and collaboration opportunities, please, reach out to us through the contact form below.